Vena is currently seeking a motivated, ambitious individual to join our Toronto, sales team. The Sales Enablement Manager will ensure our growing direct sales force is quickly and effectively enabled to sell Vena’s solutions. Partnering closely with our leaders in sales, sales ops, and marketing, in the planning and execution of sales enablement programs to ensure that our prospects and customers have the best possible experience. The right individual will be proactive, a great collaborator and passionate.
What you will do
- Close coordination with sales leadership to develop the overall sales enablement strategy
- Design and create an end-to-end sales playbook for onboarding new LDRs, BDRs, RSMs, and CSMs and as a guide for existing LDRs, BDRs, RSMs, and CSMs
- Manage the sales enablement content repository and ensure that all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need and that sales is aware of new content
- Train sales teams on an ongoing basis on the best use of marketing and sales enablement materials and new market or company developments
- Roll out ongoing sales skills training and support to make sure that our LDRs, BDRs, RSMs, and CSMs are using the best strategy, skills, and tools at the right time with prospects to move deals forward
- Stay abreast of sales effectiveness and proactively identify ways to further improve effectiveness
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Drive continuous improvement in training delivery and sales productivity, including the selection and management of e-learning delivery tools, application exercises and feedback processes
- Establish and monitor performance metrics of program and sales success
- Ensure consistent adoption of the sales methodology in partnership with Sales Management
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
Does this sound like you?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Sales or relevant experience
- 3+ years in sales enablement, sales or product marketing
- A motivated self-starter with a high energy level and highly collaborative
- Strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- Loves working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven ability to create presentations, sales playbook history of coaching, facilitation and/or mentoring
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
Apply today… we can’t wait to hear from you!
At Vena, our mission is to help smart companies better manage their data, spreadsheets, and files. Our cloud infrastructure leverages the flexibility and ease of use of widely-used spreadsheets while adding beautiful web-based workflows and a powerful cloud storage to make mission-critical business processes simple. Viewed by many as one of the most innovative Canadian start-ups, we’re part of a growing industry looking to revolutionize the enterprise so that people can stop fighting software and get back to doing their best work.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in the country which the role is based. No agencies please.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please describe your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org when making an application and we will be sure any accommodation needs are met.