As Vena’s Application Support Engineer, you will build a strong feedback loop between the product development and customer support teams to ensure customer success.
We believe that understanding and valuing our customers is the key to success. The day-to-day will include using customer feedback to improve the product, and technical feedback to improve our customer service. You will be the voice of our customers internally and influencing the prioritization of product improvements.
What you will do
- Prioritize customer requests, issues, and expectations in a way that results in high customer satisfaction
- Manage and coordinate communication surrounding product functionality to effectively support both internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate product and technical updates to the customer success team in order to expertly resolve any issues
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated towards operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the Customer / Partner Community
- Research, document, and escalate cases according to procedure and within service level agreement times
- Identify and document opportunities for improvement based on client suggestions
- Collaborate with Product Development, Professional Services, and Quality Assurance teams to move issues through the software release process
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy
- Actively participate in job related training
- Lead by example to define technical best practices
Does this sound like you?
- 2 – 4 years of technical support experience, preferably within a SaaS environment
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Comfortable with working shift work
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving, coupled with time-management skills
- You will weave together qualitative and quantitative data to convey customer feedback internally, and also train customer support representatives on new technical updates
- You are agile, iterative, and capable of bringing structure to chaotic situations (i.e. documenting new features for a product launch)
Apply today… we can’t wait to hear from you!
At Vena, our mission is to help smart companies better manage their data, spreadsheets, and files. Our cloud infrastructure leverages the flexibility and ease of use of widely-used spreadsheets while adding beautiful web-based workflows and a powerful cloud storage to make mission-critical business processes simple. Viewed by many as one of the most innovative Canadian start-ups, we’re part of a growing industry looking to revolutionize the enterprise so that people can stop fighting software and get back to doing their best work.
Candidates must be legally entitled to work in Canada. Local candidates only. No agencies please.
Should you require accommodation throughout any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please describe your requirements to email@example.com when making an application and we will be sure any accommodation needs are met.